JOIN THE FUTURE OF E-COMMERCE, JOIN THE MEANBUY TEAM
Vendor Management Analyst
We are looking for Vendor Management Analyst who has strong Customer service skills, ability to understand day to day business problems and to provide viable solutions on time, identify & synthesize data/information and drive relevant insights using our internal data sources as well as publicly available information. Primary responsibility is to support customer and Vendors fulfillment operations. This role is responsible for researching and analyzing basic and complex issues, research requests and conducting root cause analysis to improve our Vendor & customer experience.
The ideal person shall be one who has the ability to demonstrate thought leadership in understanding changing/complex business problems and driving solutions around the same. Must possess a relentless attention to details and an uncommon eye for aesthetic taste and quality. Must adeptly translate business needs into compelling visual solutions. Must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed in a fast-paced collaborative peer environment.
Functional Area: Ecommerce – Vendor / Order Management
Role: Vendor & Customer Management Analyst
With great powers come great responsibilities. Here are yours
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve issues timely and using sound judgment to improve processes and drive change.
- Excellent level of personal organization, collaboration skills, and effective oral/written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a strong drive to get to the root cause and ability to work cross functionally.
- Reacts quickly and calmly to resolve customer/vendor issues in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Outlook required, Excel preferred.
- Must be able to manage time effectively and work independently without direct supervision.
What you need to Suit Up
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in a multi-tasking office environment required, preferably in Ecommerce / Online sales.
- Experience in customer management or vendor management preferred.
- Should be self- motivated and dedicated to their work.
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to think and work independently and coordinate with work streams across multiple teams.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills with positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, positive, "CAN DO" attitude, Results focused.
UG: BBA/ BCom - Any Specialization.
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post-Graduation Not Required.
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required.